Saturday 22 November 2014

Bolour Gharibi, Royal Holloway MBA 2013/14

"The Royal Holloway MBA was a truly wonderful experience." reflects recent MBA graduate Bolour Gharibi.    

My cultural up bringing, in a close family setting in Iran, made me quite shy and very concerned about the well being of others.  From peers on the MBA programme I learnt that I perhaps took too much of a back seat and needed to put myself forwards and sometimes make others listen to me.  

Bolour Gharibi 

Justin, in his role as MBA Director, had a unique brand of cool and funny offering helpful support, planning and advice throughout the year. I don't think any of us will ever forget the MBA Director with all those colourful shirts, most of the times with flowery patterns.   The jokes, patience and invigorating positiveness made a big impact on my MBA experience.    


International study visit trip to Stockholm, Sweden was awesome. It couldn't have been better for me. I really enjoyed it, and learned a lot there.



Overall I learned more than I could ever have imagined.  I think I changed every day during the year and I am now more independent, efficient and less shy !


I wish I could study this MBA again, because I really like the very new recent edition of me !